Last updated: 9 June 2017 (version 2)
Types of Information collected
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and include your title, name, surname and email address, or other contact details, that you provide through the ‘Signup’ and ‘Contact Us’ forms on the Site.
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person, you confirm that he or she consents to the processing of his or her personal data and that you have informed him or her of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which that personal data will be processed.
“Non-Personal Data” & Cookies
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to the Site.
We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a website tool that is widely used by website owners to understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. Further information is available at http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Users can download the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” from this link if they do not wish information collected from a website visit to be sent to Google Analytics.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
We will only process your personal data for specific purposes: i.e.
- planning and managing our activities on the Site, including analysis of activities on the Site;
- internal record keeping;
- recording your interest in Trezeo’s service so we can update you on our progress;
- to respond to any queries you submit to us.
We use the non personal data gathered from visitors to the Site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise the Site.
- We use account aggregation providers, currently Kontomatik, to help us to provide the Service by accessing your bank account information (“Account Aggregators”). By using the Account Aggregator’s service, you agree and grant their permission to aggregate your personal data, which may then be stored outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Retention and Disclosure of Data
- We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. We shall not pass your personal data to any third party including marketing affiliates and partners unless we have procured your express consent to do so or unless such disclosure is required to perform any contract we enter with you.
- We may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, search warrant or legal process served on Trezeo or the Site or regulatory order or other statutory or legal requirement.
- We keep a record of all e-mail correspondence sent to Trezeo through the Site. This means that any queries or problems may be dealt with efficiently and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
Transfer of Site
- Your personal data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
- All communication between your computer and our server takes place over an SSL secured internet connection, generally regarded as offering the highest level of commercially available internet security.
- Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data